Our aim is to provide the best quality customer service and highest quality workmanship to our
clients. We are looking for a qualified horticulturist with experience to join our team. Our
company has a strong emphasis on team collaboration and respect. We provide a friendly,
motivating environment where we value input from all of our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planting, pruning, mulching, pest & disease management, general garden maintenance and general landscaping duties
- Lawn care
- Liaise with clients
- Maintenance of equipment
The successful candidate will:
- Have a high attention to detail
- Have a positive attitude
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Have the ability to work effectively as an individual an as a member of a team
- Have the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with staff and clients.
- Own transport preferred.
- Must be able to work in Australia legally
- Must be fluent in English
This position is full or part time and available immediately.
Is this you?
Send your email with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org