What is new and what is about to happen?!?!
• The new tax rate of 19 percent on income up to AUD 37,000 will be effective from 1 January 2017
• The Australian government will tax 95% on your superannuation when you leave the country
• The reduction in the Australian visa fee, from AUD 440 to AUD 390
• An employer with premises in different regions will be allowed to employ a WHM for 12 months, with the WHM working up to six months in each region
• Subclass 462 visa holders who undertake three months (88 days) work during their stay in either the agriculture or tourism and hospitality industries within northern Australia, will become eligible to apply for a second Work and Holiday Visa
• The visa will be available for people aged 19 to 35, extending the age limit from 30 to 35
Changes can still be made and when there will be new updates, we will inform you!