A well-known event company in Sydney leads events and marketing company targeting international students and travellers living in Sydney.
They provide event planning services to student groups and organisations throughout Sydney and we also currently promote and organise 7 events per week in bars and nightclubs.
About the role:
We are seeking a keen individual with previous experience in either events and marketing and an understanding of student events. Duties include:
- Servicing over 100 locations through Sydney with promotional materials.
- Building and maintaining rapport with key industry partners.
- Selling event packages and booking in functions with student groups and organisations.
- Keeping organised communications with clients via telephone, email and face to face and providing excellent customer service.
- Maintaining the company's brand and delivering above and beyond our clients expectations.
- Streamlining the role and making your day to day duties more systemised.
- Constantly seeking new revenue streams to bring into the business.
- Previous experience in sales and marketing.
- Proven track record of meeting KPIs and increasing sales revenue.
- Eager to take the lead and leverage new revenue opportunities.
- Energised, enthusiastic, motivated and driven.
- Ability to self-manage, plan and organise time effectively.
- Dynamic personality.
- Hardworking nature. Willingness to pitch in to get the job done.
- Loyal and looking for a long-term career.
- must be polite and well presented.
An understanding of Sydney's international student and domestic student culture is not essential but would be an advantage.
You will be required to work some late nights and must have an outgoing attitude. You must have a passion for events and want to enter an established events company with a goal to build a career in the events industry.
We love to party and this job comes with lots of perks including free drinks at our events every night, tickets for festivals and big events in Sydney. We have a young, dynamic team. We work hard and we play harder.
- Full Time. Mon - Fri. 10:00am - 5:30pm
- You will spend 4 days out at locations and 1 day in office per week.
- Saturday evenings on rotation with other staff, 2 per month 7pm - 11pm.
Base salary of $45k plus super + monthly commissions. OTE $60 - 80k.
You must have a real get up and go attitude and not scared to talk and meet people face to face. Our ideal candidate will have some previous experience in student events and have a bubbly outgoing personality. Must be computer literate and have basic knowledge of Microsoft office, Google Apps and Mac OS.
Interviews to commence immediately. Role start date 1st February.
APPLY THROUGH THIS LINK: https://www.seek.com.au/job/32512537?type=standard&tier=no_tier&pos=1&whereid=1000&userqueryid=04d9c3b09c854d7f24ad4f3ef855c9e1-1222327&ref=beta