Sydney: Harbour Bridge Climb
Sydney: Harbour Bridge Climb
See Sydney at its best - take the Climb of Your Life with BridgeClimb Sydney. From dawn until dusk, the view is always different. Climbs are available at dawn (limited departures), by day, twilight or night. Don’t miss this unforgettable, and uniquely “Sydney” experience.
Contact us for prices over Christmas and NYE!
This is a 3 ½ hour guided journey overlooking the magnificent harbour city of Sydney. You’ll enjoy uninterrupted views as you climb the outer arch of the Bridge all the way to the summit. With your arrival at the summit, the 360-degree views of the city, the Opera House and beyond are unforgettable.
Climbs operate all days of the year, except 30 and 31 December.
Latching on in the Climb Base below the Bradfield Highway, you will walk on catwalks until you reach the south-east pylon. Here you will ascend four ladders to the start of the upper arch, surrounded by the hum and buzz of Sydney’s traffic. With the summit in your sight, your journey continues along the Bridge’s outer arch on the Opera House side until you hit the top. After a summit celebration with your group, you cross the spine of the Bridge to the Darling Harbour side to make your descent back to our Climb Base.
- 3 ½ hours long, max. 14 people per group.
- 1 ,332 steps.
- Ideal if you want to soak up the moment and take the upper arch.
- Ideal if you’re a bit nervous and would like more support from our Climb Leaders.
- You can do this climb at dawn (limited departures), day, twilight or night.
BridgeClimb - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
All climbers are required to 'check in' at BridgeClimb premises 3 Cumberland Street, The Rocks at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. Arrival after this time may result in non-admittance to the Climb at BridgeClimbs discretion without refund. Alcohol should not be consumed prior to the Climb. Every Climber will undergo a breath test and should a Climber have a Blood Alcohol Concentration reading of 0.05% or greater, then they will not be permitted to participate in a Climb. All Climbers must complete a declaration form and satisfy BridgeClimb's terms and conditions There are no refunds where the requirements are not met Climbers must take into account any medical conditon that may impact on their ability to climb ladders and steep slopes safely. The Bridge Climb experience is moderately exerting, highly exhilarating and exposed to the weather All climbers must wear suitable enclosed rubber soled shoes such as runners, track or hiking shoes. PVC and leather soled shoes are unsuitable
If interested in the following climbs, please contact us:
- Adult climbs day/dawn/twilight/night (25th Dec - 3rd Jan)
- Adult climbs EXPRESS day/dawn/twilight/night (25th Dec - 3rd Jan)
- Adult Bridge Climb Express (Mon-Fri) - a 2 1/4 hour guided journey
- Adult Bridge Climb Express (Sat-Sun) - a 2 1/4 hour guided journey
- Adult Bridge Climb Sampler (Mon-Fri) - 1 ½ hours, ascend the inner arch of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge to a spectacular vantage point halfway to the top
- Adult Bridge Climb Sampler (Sat-Sun) - 1 ½ hours, ascend the inner arch of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge to a spectacular vantage point halfway to the top.