Casual bar staff country pub (inland Sunshine Coast)

For a traditional Australian country pub inland from the Sunshine Coast (about 45 minutes drive), we are looking for casual bar staff.

You would need to have a current valid RSA and RCG and speak fluent English.

Also you would need to be very experienced and the job iscasual work (which would be, on call, or in our peak times).

Do you want to experience some time in a country pub working?

This could be your chance.

Send your email with CV now to:

**contact details will only be provided to members**