Would you like to join the Luna Park Team in the lead up to and during the Summer Dec-Jan school holidays to work in the Amusement Park in a seasonal guest service focused position?
Luna Park Sydney will be shortly recruiting enthusiastic individuals to be part of the Luna Park show!
Recruitment auditions will be on Monday 21st November 2016, register anytime between 3pm to 6pm, here at Luna Park.
If you’re keen to join our team, we’d love you to come along and try out at the open group auditions!
These positions are available:
• Rides Operations Hosts
• Sideshow Games Presenters
• Ticket Sellers
• Food & Beverage Hosts
• Short Order Grill Cooks
• Merchandising Hosts
All applicants must:
• Be well presented, with a vibrant, fun-loving personality and a smile as big as our trademark face. You must be able to speak and understand both written and verbal instructions in
English. These positions have direct guest contact and require the ability to fluently converse in English.
• Have permission to work in Australia.
• Be available to start work immediately, to work a variety of shifts during our operational hours across 7 days (including nights and weekends). You must be available to accept at
least 4 shifts per week including Sundays from Friday 16th December to Tuesday 31st January inclusive).
• You must be available to work New Year’s Eve.
• Select candidates will be offered ongoing shifts post School Holidays.
• Be a minimum of 16 years of age.
You may know someone who is perfect for these positions! If so, please tell them to visit our
website for more information and to register to attend:
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 02 9922 6644