Would you like to join the Luna Park Team in preparation for the Sept-Oct school holidays to work in the Amusement Park in a seasonal guest service focused position?
Luna Park Sydney will be shortly recruiting enthusiastic individuals to be part of the Luna Park show!
Recruitment auditions will be on Thursday 1st September 2016, register anytime between 4pm to 6pm, here at Luna Park.
If you’re keen to join our team, we’d love you to come along and try out at the open group auditions!
What positions are available?
• Rides Operations Hosts
• Sideshow Games Presenters
• Ticket Sellers
• Food & Beverage Hosts
• Short Order Grill Cooks
• Merchandising Hosts
• Venue Stewards – these are ongoing casual roles, with shifts
offered dependant on event schedule.
All applicants must:
• Be well presented, with a vibrant, fun-loving personality and a smile as big as our trademark face. You must be able to speak and understand both written and verbal instructions in
English. These positions have direct guest contact and require the ability to fluently converse in English.
• Have permission to work in Australia.
• Be available to start work immediately, to work a variety of shifts during our operational hours (including nights and weekends). From late September, there is an expectation
that you will be available to work an increased number of hours across 7 days (including nights and weekends). You must be available to accept at least 4 shifts per week
including Sundays. Select candidates will be offered ongoing shifts post School Holidays.
Register to attend the auditions through: www.lunaparksydney.com/employment