For an outback station in rural Western Australia ("near" Halls Creek) we are looking for a fulltime gardener/handy(wo)man to start asap.
This company is looking to hire full time people but consider filling the overlay with having backpackers fill the positions.
- Maintaining large station hardens
- General upkeep
- Tidy and maintain the buildings and facilities
- Have experience in gardening (planting, pruning, trimming, weeding, mulching, mowing, fertilising)
- Have good comunication, organisational skills
- Be self-motivated
- Have a current driver's license
- Have Chemical Users Accreditation (desirable)
Quality air-conditioned, single room accommodation and all meals are provided.
This job doesn't count for a second year visa.
Interested in this cool experience?
Send your email with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org