A successful, busy events and exhibitions company based in the Northern Beaches are now seeking a qualified carpenter / Shopfitter to join their manufacturing team.
Our client are experts in the design and build of exhibition stands and stand hire for indoor and outdoor across Australia.
About the role:
We require a self-motivated, reliable & experienced shopfitter or carpenter with a CAN DO attitude towards work. This 3 month contract could extend to be a long term opportunity and possible progression opportunities for the right person.
This role will be doing a lot of custom made products based off customer designs and ideas. Which would be great for anyone looking for a diverse and fast paced environment.
Must be experienced in all areas of cabinetmaking, carpentry and shop fitting.
- Minimum 2+ years required in shop fitting / carpentry
- Qualification with trade certificate in shop fitting / carpentry / cabinet making Previous factory & or site experience is required
- Able to interpret architectural plans
- An eye for detail and pride in your work
- Flexible and highly reliable attitude
- A steady and reliable working history is a must
- Available to work day shift
- Flexible for overtime
Is this you?
Send your email with CV to email@example.com
**applicants that do not meet the requirements will not be taken into consideration**