Get your Australian tax back!
Tax is probably the last thing on your mind when you’re embarking on your adventure in Australia, but you should know that while working there, you’re taxed on your earnings.
Luckily, you have the legal right to claim back the money you’ve overpaid for taxes. Tax refunds may seem complicated, but they don’t have to be! We have joined forces with Taxback.com so they will do all the hard work for you.
Forget about the headache of dealing with complicated procedures and worries whether you have done everything right. Taxback.com’s highly-qualified tax experts will file your taxes accurately and ensure that you receive the maximum legal tax refund.
If you've already left Australia, we can also help you claim your superannuation refund. Superannuation is a percentage of your salary put aside for the purposes of a retirement fund, but if you’re not staying in Australia until retirement, you’re entitled to claim this money back!
The Australian financial year runs from the 1st July to the 30th June, so make sure you have enough time to arrange the procedures and prepare all the paperwork needed for the tax return process.
All you need to do is download our taxpack and send it to us with your payment documents – that's your PAYG form or final payslip. If you’ve lost them, don’t worry, we can find replacements for you.
Then just relax while we file your Australian tax return and send the money straight to your bank account. It’s that easy!
Why use Taxback.com for your Australian Tax Return?
- No upfront costs – no refund, no fee!
- Maximum refunds – average income tax refund is $2600, average super refunds are $600-$5000!
- No complicated forms – just sign our Australian tax return forms and we’ll do the rest
- Lowest fees – for standard tax returns we charge 9% + handling fee of the refund received, subject to a minimum processing fee of $99 + handling fee
- Fast refunds – receive your tax refund in just 10 days
- Find out for free what you’re owed – can’t wait to find out how big your Australia tax refund might be? Use our free online tax estimator now to find out instantly how much tax you could claim back.
- Lost documents? No problem – we know it’s easy to lose paper and payslips while you’re travelling or moving back home, so we have a dedicated lost document team to get replacements for you.
- Secure payments system – you get your money quickly, safely and in your local currency wherever you are in the world!
- 24/7 Help – we’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you with any questions about your Australia tax return on the phone, on email, or online through our instant Live Chat.
- Track your tax online – keep up to date with the progress of your Australia tax refund 24/7 with your free online account “Tax Tracker”.