Get your tax back now!

The financial year ended and now it is time to get your tax back!

Tax is probably the last thing on your mind when you’re embarking on your adventure in Australia, but you should know that while working there, you’re taxed on your earnings.

Luckily, you have the legal right to claim back the money you’ve overpaid for taxes. Tax refunds may seem complicated, but they don’t have to be! We have joined forces with so they will do all the hard work for you.

Forget about the headache of dealing with complicated procedures and worries whether you have done everything right.’s highly-qualified tax experts will file your taxes accurately and ensure that you receive the maximum legal tax refund.

If you've already left Australia, we can also help you claim your superannuation refund. Superannuation is a percentage of your salary put aside for the purposes of a retirement fund, but if you’re not staying in Australia until retirement, you’re entitled to claim this money back!

The Australian financial year runs from the 1st July to the 30th June, so make sure you have enough time to arrange the procedures and prepare all the paperwork needed for the tax return process.

All you need to do is download our taxpack and send it to us with your payment documents – that's your PAYG form or final payslip. If you’ve lost them, don’t worry, we can find replacements for you.

Then just relax while we file your Australian tax return and send the money straight to your bank account. It’s that easy!

Why use for your Australian Tax Return?

  • No upfront costs – no refund, no fee!
  • Maximum refunds – average income tax refund is $2600, average super refunds are $600-$5000!
  • No complicated forms – just sign our Australian tax return forms and we’ll do the rest
  • Lowest fees – for standard tax returns we charge 9% + handling fee of the refund received, subject to a minimum processing fee of $99 + handling fee
  • Fast refunds – receive your tax refund in just 10 days
  • Find out for free what you’re owed – can’t wait to find out how big your Australia tax refund might be? Use our free online tax estimator now to find out instantly how much tax you could claim back.
  • Lost documents? No problem – we know it’s easy to lose paper and payslips while you’re travelling or moving back home, so we have a dedicated lost document team to get replacements for you.
  • Secure payments system – you get your money quickly, safely and in your local currency wherever you are in the world!
  • 24/7 Help – we’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you with any questions about your Australia tax return on the phone, on email, or online through our instant Live Chat.
  • Track your tax online – keep up to date with the progress of your Australia tax refund 24/7 with your free online account “Tax Tracker”.


Have you worked in 2016 and 2017?

What do the Australian backpacker changes mean for you?

The recent changes in the Australian backpacker tax have caused a lot of confusion, not only amongst working holiday backpackers but also amongst many employers and even some accountants and tax agents. When it comes to the tax rates, there are a few quick things to note.

From January 1, the tax rate for working holidaymakers in Australia has been made 15% on earnings up to $37,000.

For anything above $37,000, ordinary marginal rates will apply, which means all earnings from $37,001- $80,000 will be taxed at the standard 32.5% rate.

If you worked for the same employer before and after 1 January 2017, your employer will give you two payment summaries. Income earned before 1 January 2017 is taxed at ordinary rates. Income earned from 1 January 2017 is taxed at 15%. When you lodge your tax return it is important that your income is included correctly to ensure that you aren't over-taxed.

As a working holiday maker, any departing Australia super payment made on or after 1 July 2017 is taxed at 65%. The government’s rationale behind the withholding tax hike is to partially offset the cost of the reduction from 32.5% to 15%, as well as acting as an incentive to keep the superannuation money in Australian superfunds and the economy.

With an authorized tax agent like filing your OZ tax return can be an easy and hassle-free process

To apply for your refund, register online and the team of tax experts will provide you with a completely free tax refund estimate. If you are happy with it, they will complete your application. The whole process is completely stress-free and you don’t need to deal with the tax authorities and know complicated tax laws. You simply wait until you receive the maximum legal refund straight to your bank account.